Welcome to the BellyDance Land of Cris! Basimah
Cris! Basimah is an award-winning belly dancer from Santa Barbara, California, specializing in dance combinations of Turkish, Lebanese, Egyptian and American cabaret styles, also featuring Latin and Brazilian rhythms.
Cris! is the Dance/Artistic Director and principal soloist for the UCSB Middle East Ensemble and also performs regularly at Santa Barbara's Middle Eastern Restaurant Zaytoon, at private and corporate events. Check on her upcoming performances and events.
Cris! Basimah is also a teacher and choreographer. Her beginner and intermediate bellydance classes are held on Wednesdays, at the Gustafson Dance Studio, in Santa Barbara. For more information on ongoing classes and workshops, visit the Instruction section.
- Mixed-level class for both Beginner and Intermediate students! There's still time to join.
- Next show at Restaurant Zaytoon is May 18th.
- Cris! offers private and semi-private classes.
- Gift Certificates at BellyDance Land! It can be used for class registration (except UCSB's) and articles sold in class.
- "Like" The BellyDance Land of Cris! Basimah on Facebook™!
receive belly dance news in your inbox
If you'd like to be informed of Cris'! upcoming performances, classes and workshops, just sign up to her mailing list by filling out the form on the top right located in all pages on this website. BellyDance Land does not sell or share your private information.
Ultimate BellyDancer Competition Finalist Video: Latin-Arabic Fusion with Cris! Basimah